The Chamber of Needy Children “CENH” is re-establish with a purpose to promote, facilitate and develop, by all means at its disposal, the socio-medico-economic relations between the various organizations and target groups concerned with the well-being of orphans and vulnerable children, and to examine all the related problems.
CENH’s overall objectives are to:
- Serve as a central regrouping of Haitian organizations working to improve the living conditions of orphaned and / or at-risk children,
- Serve as a vehicle between donors and recipients,
- encourage organization to initiate self-sustain ability,
- create a space for reflection and debate on the problematic of children in their care,
- act as an intermediary and conduit between the donor organizations and the populations / organizations / target groups who do not know who to contact,
- establish a database of data concerning them in order to have an adapted working tool, and an organization capable of channeling them,
- concentrate and distribute resources, gifts, bequests, in-kind or cash received by ARCF-Save the Kids for the benefit of the target group,
- assist in connecting individuals, humanitarian groups concerned with the promotion, advancement and well-being of the children, as well as in finding outlets.
ARCF aims to alleviate hunger and poverty among the children and families. Increased inputs to elementary education will raise retention rates, especially for girls and the rural poor, leading to greater numbers of children continuing on to further schooling and to wider job opportunities.
This will help raise the quality of elementary education, enable the children to reach their potential and ultimately improve the quality of their lives. If these children know the value of being a human being, they cannot be forced to live below that value and will realize that they have a choice. By serving these children, ARCF-Save the Kids will improve the quality of life for the entire community.
How Can You Help
YOU can brighten and save a child’s future by helping him or her return to school, and succeed.
Your donation will empower our efforts to provide these life-giving resources to those who need it most.